For all children in Year 1 – Year 6, the homework this week is creative and is due in on Thursday 30 November.
Following our whole school themed week this week, Who do you think you are? Children should consider the following statement by showing what they have learnt.
I know what community is.
As a guide, children could think about these aspects.
- What is community?
- Where is their community? Children could consider their school community to local community to wider community.
- Who is in their community? Children could consider visits/visitors during our themed week.
- Why is community important? Children could consider the terms identity and diversity discussed during our themed week.
- How can we be a good citizen in our community?
This could be done in any creative way.
- a story
- a poem
- a map
- a comic strip
- an advert
- an interview
- a game
- a model
- …or any other creative ideas!