During our first week back after half term, Foundation have been learning about Chinese New Year through stories, film, activities and discussions.
- What can your child tell you about Chinese New Year?
- What stories can they remember from this week?
We’ve also been visited by ‘The Bug Lady’! Lots of the children were very brave, holding the minibeasts in their hands, on their legs and stroking their shells. We found out many interesting facts and were very proud of how well the children listened.
- Can your child tell you which minibeasts they saw?
- Where do the minibeasts come from?
- What were the differences between the girl and boy stick insects?
Next week, we’re looking forward to lots of ‘World Book Day’ inspired learning. Don’t forget your costumes on Thursday and parents/carers, please do join us for our Stay and Play to share a book with your child: 8.30-9.15am.