In Living and Learning circle time, we talked about remembering our learning. We then talked about the importance of reflecting on our learning. We passed the ball around the circle and said something that is going well in our learning and reflected on something we would like to improve.
Here are some of the things we remember about our learning:
- Facts from around the world.
- Counting in 5s.
- How to write the right way around.
- Using capital letters and full stops.
- Writing and phonics.
- Counting in 2s, 3s, 5s and 10s.
- Ordering numbers.
- Time Travel topic – learning that chronological order is oldest to newest.
- Using contractions.
Here are some of our ideas for how we would like to improve our learning.
- Improve the size of my writing.
- Writing on the line and using finger spaces.
- Writing in full sentences.
- Practising counting in 3s.
- Joining my handwriting.