This week, our whole school homework is Creative:
I can present a summary of our class novel so far.
Every class in our school is currently enjoying their class novel topic . As such, we’ve read quite a bit of our books. This week, children should summarise what they’ve read so far. A good summary would give an overview of what’s happened, focusing on key events and characters. There are many ways in which children could choose to respond to this but here’s a few ideas…
· use an app to create a movie trailer for what’s happened so far
· create a timeline of key events
· turn what’s happened so far into a short comic
· write a song, rap or poem about one of the main characters/events
· create an image about a key event
· draw a portrait of a main character and label their characteristics
However children decide to respond, their efforts will be celebrated as part of our weekly homework review in class. This homework is due by Thursday 07 March 2019.