We’re missing you!
To help cheer us up, and hopefully cheer you up, too, we’ve made this little video for you to watch – make sure you all follow the advice in our message!
- Which teacher starts off the video with the word ‘Hello’?
- Why do you think Mr Mills might be feeling proud in his first clip?
- How many glasses is Mr Roundtree wearing?
- Towards the end of the clip, who’s bouncing around?
- What safety message is Mr Mills demonstrating in his second clip?
- How many rainbows appear in the video clips?
- Who has a little helper to show their word?
- Where is Mr Atkins standing for his video?
- Why do you think the music track was chosen for this video?
- How do you think the teachers are feeling?
And one more thing: make sure your child understands the message – they could write out each word as hey see it and then read it through to make sure it makes sense, for example.