You’ll have heard the government’s plans to begin to phase in the opening of schools from, at the earliest, 01 June 2020. Given the level of planning that needs to be put in place to reduce the risk of infection to children and staff, we’d like to gather some information from you to help us to prepare to open school safely.
Please click here to complete the survey. Responses are required by 5pm, Sunday 17 May.
As mentioned in the email dated 14 May 2020, school will not look like it did when the children left in March. It’s possible that some of the following will apply:
- the school day isn’t a full day and/or the school week isn’t a full week
- the whole year group does not return together
- your child will be taught by a different teacher and in a different classroom
- the curriculum is reduced
- school dinners would be different