25 June 2021

Friday 25 June 2021

This week, our Talk Time homework is I can say something good about myself.

Our Living and Learning lessons focus on being positive about ourselves this week. Often, we find it easy to suggest what we’re ‘bad’ at or how we could improve. Sometimes, it can be more difficult to talk about the good. Ask your child what they think is good about themselves, making sure they know we can be positive about ourselves without being boastful.

Next week, each class will celebrate what they’re good at, recognising that we all have positive contributions to make.

In addition, your child has a pupil diary to complete which is linked to the My Health My School survey the children will be completing soon. They have a number of aspects of their daily routine to keep track of: having breakfast; snacks and drinks consumed; and exercise taken. The children are going to start their diaries on Saturday 26 June and finish them on Friday 02 July (so homework is not due until Monday 05 July). We’ve gone through how to complete the diary and children should ask if they’re not sure through the week.