It’s been fantastic!

Wednesday 20 July 2022

As many of you know, I’m leaving St James’ on Friday to begin working at Moortown Primary School (another school in the Sphere Federation) in September. As this is my final post before the end of term, I just wanted to let you all know what a pleasure and privilege it has been to work with all of your children this year. They have been a wonderful class and I feel very sad to say goodbye to them.

We have all learned a lot this year (and that’s including me). The nursery class of 2021-2022 is full of budding scientists, artists, mathematicians, authors, engineers and performers. They are all stars and I have no doubt that they will continue to shine brightly throughout their life at school and beyond. Your children have brought tears of joy to my eyes, have made me look at the world afresh and, most of all, they have made me proud to be their teacher. I will miss each and every one of them.

As I say goodbye, I would like to thank you all for being so supportive over the past year. I hope you all have a very happy, healthy and safe summer holiday ahead.

With all my best wishes,

Mrs Boulton