Help at home
Geography – Where in the world am I?
- Ask your child to point out major UK cities on a map.
- We have been locating mountains and rivers and I am sure they would love to show you where these are too.
- We have also been learning about the capital cities of the United Kingdom, ask them about what they have learnt and any facts they remember.
We are having a big push on consolidating our 2’s, 5’s and 10 times tables as well as learning our 3’s and 4’s.
- Encourage your child to access TT Rockstars.
- Practice for our tests every Friday.
- Hear your child read through the week and sign their reading record.
- Encourage the use of expression in their reading.
- There are lots of extra ideas, of ways to help, in their reading record books.