At St James’ Church of England Primary School, we aim to be a happy and healthy place to learn. To do so, we will:
● Foster a safe and caring community
● Understand and respect diverse values, languages, religions and traditions
● Provide a stimulating, creative, broad and balanced curriculum
● Develop enquiring minds
● Celebrate achievements
● Develop skills and knowledge for a rapidly changing world
● Encourage positive choices, whether academic, physical, social, or emotional
● Provide equality of opportunity within an inclusive community
● Nuture social, moral, spiritual and cultural values derived from Christian principles
● Promote positive parental and community involvement
View our Curriculum Aims.
Our aims and ethos complement fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.