Going home with your child (Y1 to Y6 only) today are the end-of-term Learning Updates. These ‘mini-reports’ aren’t new – we’ve used these before during parent-teacher meetings.
This year, we’ve listened to what you said in the annual surveys: you asked for more frequent updates on your child’s learning. As a result, we’ve tweaked when we do things a little so you now get an update at the end of most half terms:
- Autumn 1 (the parent-teacher meeting)
- Autumn 2 (the Learning Update)
- Spring 1 (the parent-teacher meeting)
- Spring 2 (the Learning Update)
- Summer 2 (the end of year report)
If you’ve any questions, comments or concerns about the report, please contact your child’s class teacher.