Practise recognising and saying all the sounds.
Phase 2 – https://www.phonicsbloom.com/uk/game/flash-cards?phase=2
Phase 3 – https://www.phonicsbloom.com/uk/game/flash-cards?phase=3
Read the sentences. Can you spot ‘cl’ or ‘fl’ in any words?
|Literacy Activity – Story Time.
Book of the week: Sharing a Shell by Julia Donaldson
1. Listen to the story of the week.
2. Pass the shell.
· Find a shell or other object and ask your family to join you in a circle.
· Pass the object around your family – when you are holding the shell each family member has a chance to say why they are important? What are they good at? “I “I am important because…I am good at…”
· Look at the person next to you and tell them why you would miss them if you didn’t see them for a day. “I would miss…because…”
1.Watch the Numberjacks episode about sharing:
2. After watching the episode can you tell your grown up what it means to share fairly?
3. Explore sharing out different quantities within 10. Which amounts can be shared fairly / equally?