On Tuesday, we went to Sandringham Park to answer our fieldwork question.
What types of green spaces are in our locality and what are they used for?
How could they be improved?
We walked sensibly and safely to the park and when we arrived we thought about the following questions:
- Is there a playground?
- Are there places to sit down?
- How many rubbish bins can you see?
- Is there an area to walk dogs?
- How does the park keep people and animals safe?
- Why do you think the council want to change this green space?
- How did we stay safe during our fieldwork?
Help at home: Talk with your child about other green spaces in your local environment. What are they used for? Could they be improved?