This week’s homework is a practice makes perfect and is due on Thursday 15 March.
For the past two weeks, Year 1 and 2 have been learning about fractions:
- Year 1 have learned about 1/2 and 1/4.
- Year 2 have learned about 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 and 3/4.
These are the definitions we have used for our fractions to help the children understand them. This works for both numbers and shapes.
- 1/2 – one equal part of two
- 1/4 – one equal part of four
- 1/3 – one equal part of three
- 3/4 – three equal parts of four
Have a look in the homework books for your child’s practice makes perfect homework based on our fractions learning this past fortnight.