This week in our Living and Learning session, we discussed how, as children, we have rights. For example, some of the rights we have are:
- the right to an education
- the right to medical care
- the right to have the freedom of thoughts
- the right to be loved and respected
- the right to be heard
- the right to relax and have fun
Whilst the children understood that these were the rights (amongst other rights) that they had, they also thought about how these rights come with responsibilities.
Here are some of our ideas.