Use the videos to practise saying the sounds.
Words to Read:
Words to Write:
3. sure (Remember this one is tricky! It sounds like ‘shure’- be careful!
Did you remember the trigraph ‘ure’?
Phonics Activity: Read the sentence.
Story of the week: What the ladybird heard by Julia Donaldson
Design a wanted poster for the baddies – Lanky Len and Hefty Hugh.
Here’s a template – Wanted Poster
Focus number 15!
1. Numbers are all around us. How many different places can you see the number 15 around your home?
Draw some things that have a number 15 on them.
2. Tell an adult in your home 5 things you know about the number 15.
For example, I know that 15 is one ten and five ones or 3 lots of 5 equals 15.
3. Practise writing the number 15.
4. Find 15 things in your house. Count them carefully to check you have 14.